We all know that water is critical to our health, but getting enough of it can be a challenge. Infused water can make plain water more palatable, helping to ensure that you drink more of it. It’s also a great strategy for those trying to wean themselves off of sugar-laden soft drinks.
Hydration is especially important when it comes to combatting those pesky residual thyroid symptoms like brain fog, constipation, and even body temperature fluctuations. Water affects nearly every function in the body!
At Thyroid Refresh (my new online home) we created an incredible free guide for you featuring:
- 3 Delicious Infused Water Recipes
- Mix n’ Match Ingredient List
- Demo Video on How To Make Your Own
- Mary Shomon’s Guide to Hydration for Thyroid Patients
- A Handy Printable Water Tracker
- DIY Tips
Enjoy! Stay hydrated! And cheers to your health!
Wishing You the Best of Health,