Welcome to my online hypothyroidism library! We are lucky to have so many great resources for cutting edge information and inspiring recipes. Here are a few of my favorites.
What are your favorite online resources? If you don’t see them here, please share in the comments section below.
Articles from Dr. Izabella Wentz, also known as the Thyroid Pharmacist:
- Overcoming Hashimoto’s
- It’s True: You Can Prevent Hashimoto’s
- Going Dairy Free to Reverse Hashimoto’s
- Turmeric for Your Thyroid and Hashimoto’s
Articles from Women to Women, founded by Marcelle Pick. OB/GYN, NP:
- Simple Dietary Changes That Can Help Your Thyroid Naturally
- Goitrogens and Thyroid Health — The Good News
- Full archive of Thyroid Health Articles
Articles from Chris Kresser on Thyroid Health
- The Most Important Thing You May Not Know About Hypothyroidism
- The Gluten-Thyroid Connection
- Selenium: The Mising Link for Treating Hypothyroidism
- Iodine for Hypothyroidism: Crucial Nutrient or Harmful Toxin?
Thyroid Nation: Resources and Information for Thyroid Patients
- Thyroid Nation Radio: A Thyroid and Autoimmune Disease Podcast
Articles from Dana Trentini’s Website: Hypothyroid Mom
- Hypothyroid Testing: What You Need to Know and Ask For
- Leaky Gut: The Missing Piece in Many Autoimmune Diseases Like Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- 30 Online Resources to Find a Good Thyroid Doctor
- 10 Nutrient Deficiencies Every Thyroid Patient Should Have Checked